Shelley’s goals are to help protect and maintain the quality of your financial life and legacy.
What Shelley does
As a Registered Investment Adviser, Shelley creates, implements, and monitors customized financial plans designed to help affluent individuals and families pursue their financial goals. She thoroughly assesses and analyzes your complete financial picture to ensure that your strategy reflects your values, risk tolerance, and ultimate life objectives.
Shelley is known for taking a conservative approach to wealth management. She has built a reputation based on sound judgment and prudent decision-making—values that have helped so many of her clients protect their existing assets and successfully pursue their goals.
The benefits of independence
Shelley’s commitment to always putting your interests first is evident in every aspect of her business. She has chosen to utilize Commonwealth Financial Network®, a Registered Investment Adviser–broker/dealer with a 40-year history of focusing solely on the needs of its affiliated advisors and the clients they serve. This affiliation means that she remains free to make recommendations based solely on what’s right for you, without pressure to promote a particular product or strategy—which is not the case with some other types of financial advisors.
Services Shelley provides:
- Custom financial plans
- Investment management
- Education planning
- Business succession strategies
- 401(k) administration
- Post-retirement income planning
- Insurance planning
- Strategies for minimizing tax burdens
- Estate planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Coordination with other professionals, such as CPAs and attorneys, to ensure that everyone is working toward common goals
Shelley employs a professional team to assist her in the paraplanning and administrative duties related to the financial management of her diverse clientele.
Shelley’s unique, holistic approach makes her an ideal choice for detailed financial analysis and investment advice. Her designations, certifications, and memberships include:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional since 1993
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® since 2006
- Registered Investment Adviser – California State Department of Corporations
- Registered Representative with Commonwealth Financial Network®
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the Investments & Wealth Institute