Shelley has served a diverse clientele for over 30 years. Her conservative analytical skills, active listening skills, and attention to detail not only result in comprehensive custom financial plans, but whole-life financial balance and well-being. She has developed a solid business working with couples and small business owners as well as women and men in all types of transitions in their lives. Whether you need a fresh opinion, full financial plan, custom portfolio design and management, or retirement planning, Shelley feels that it takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan! Her warm, specialized approach helps her clients achieve better cash flow practices, manage portfolio volatility and gain confidence with their entire financial situation. Her decades-long consistent yoga practice helps keep her centered, grounded, and ready for anything.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner since 1993
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® professional since 2006
- Registered investment advisory firm
- California State Department of Corporations
- Registered Representative with Commonwealth Financial Network®:
- Full stock brokerage services available
- Better Business Bureau
- Financial Planning Association
- Expert witness services for financial matters, including elder financial abuse, insurance, and securities issues
- California Insurance License #0761225
Your financial confidence and the management of all that you have entrusted me with is paramount here at Financial Planning Solutions, Inc. Therefore, Shelley has partnered with another Commonwealth advisor, Maureen Richardson, to be at the ready to take over in the event of death or incapacitation.
Shelley Lee Boyce is proud to have been recognized as a Vista Club advisor for 2021—a distinction based on annual production that places her among the top 27 percent of advisors affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network.
Each year, Commonwealth, the firm we partner with to help us better serve you, recognizes Vista Club advisors by inviting them to an exclusive gathering of their peers, leading industry experts, and Commonwealth home office staff. Vista Club advisors benefit from an intensive learning and networking experience designed to help them hone their expertise, share best practices, and provide ever-higher levels of service, education, and leadership to their clients.